Stolen Light [DEMO 1.1 (remake)]
A downloadable game
[ IN REMAKE-PROCESS ]
For more updates follow me on Twitter!
There is a forest in which there is a tradition that the children of the priests of the village escort with blessed lanterns the souls of the deceased to a shrine so that they can pass safely into the afterlife.
However, a shadow lurks in the forest which hungers for the souls and their pure lights.
You play Alaya the village's spirit guardian and together with the young spirit Naruk you must protect the lantern bearers from the shadow and guide them safely to the shrine so that the night of farewell doesn't end in tragedy.
- self-made picture menu (except the save screen)
- mix of sidescroller and point-and-click
- focus on storytelling and enjoying the story
- self-drawn facessets and titlescreen
- mouse pointer as semi-second character
(planned for the full version)
- 4-5 endings
- New Game+
Playtime (Demo): 20-30min.
- The bug that makes the mouse cursor change appearance as soon as you go out of the window does NOT occur when playing in fullscreen mode and does NOT limit the functions of the mouse!
If you hover in and out of the game window for a short time the appearance returns to normal!
- Thanks to all of you who are playing my game. :)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.